Friday, October 13, 2006

The 18,075 Link Question....

...just killing time waiting for meetings to finish and to see if there are any more notes for next set of coloured revisions before shooting starts next week. And get an email from my crafty bro' in NY, with the screen capture below (click it to enlarge) and the only message being: Number 3 - not bad.



WTF...double take...spit take...click...check...awwww...slap down, I've been sooo had...taken in by the secret silly desire to be famously wildly popular - even if just blogging.

But it also made me smile. So a new profile pic goes up!

6 comments:

The Film Diva said...

I'm burning with envy!!! Congrats. I want to be popular, too, doggoneit. :-) Am I famous for knowing you?

wcdixon said...

Yer just joshing me Diva, right?

Me bro created it with all of his NY Magazine desktop magic software. I don't even register a blip on Technorati (I can't even get it to recognize I have any links to me)

Any solutions to this, oh hive?

The Film Diva said...

Sorry, Will, I shamefully admit to mocking you from my lofty position at 244,000 and some odd bits on the technorati "highschool" popularity meter. Does that make me a Plastic? :-)

Hope my snarkiness wasn't too mean....

wcdixon said...

Diva make me smile.

wcdixon said...

For Chopped: the latest from my bro' -

Nice, ...up on the blog....i am getting famous now – I will become a “spin-off” character on your blog, known as “NYBro” to the masses – momentum will gather, more and more people will ask you, “nice post Will, but, um, whats “NYBro” up to?, any news?, just checkin’”...

Soon, NYBro.blogspot will flourish, becoming ironically, number 3 on Technorati...

Much like Fraiser branched out of Cheers, and became his own man, so shall I.....so shall I...

Callaghan said...

I was only half-reading this post and I freaked out when I clicked on the picture.

Consider me punked by your bro.