Monday, April 23, 2007

Sudden Death Tonight...

It comes down to a Game 7 tonight for Dallas and Vancouver....the outcome will decide the fate of a lot of poolies. Otherwise, big logjam in the middle, Cunningham continues to trip along to success, and if Henshaw didn't have Turco in goal, he'd be so far out of it. But I digress...

The current standings....


1 Bill Cunningham.......69
2 Jim Henshaw............65
3 Will Dixon................62
4 Dave Moses...............59
5 Micah Reid................58
6 Mark Farrell.............55
6 John Whaley.............55
6 Larry Raskin............55
9 Michael Foster.........51
10 Denis McGrath........49
11 Juniper..................43
12 Mark Askwith.........42

Again, go HERE to check standings...the pool number you enter is: 53762 and the password is: stanley

Game on and on and on...

10 comments:

Cunningham said...

Cunningham continues to trip along to success.

That statement defines me in soooo many ways...

Dave said...

man, it's good to be back to the middle ground. i was gettin' nervous there for the last couple days.

wcdixon said...

I'm just happy Detroit finally put away the Flames because they sooo dominated them yet a flukey one could send it to 7.

I was sweating...

M J Reid said...

YOU were sweating...

I have 4 Canucks in my pool.

If someone had told me that the 'Nucks would be held scoreless for TWO AND A HALF GAMES, I'd have slapped them.

Let this be a lesson to everyone - don't take your favorite / home team in a playoff pool. The stress ain't worth it.

wcdixon said...

Well there you go...Vancouver advances.

I say we start taking a closer look at Whaley and Askwith - silent, mysterious...and still with all their players.

Anonymous said...

I've been studying Whaley and Askwith for quite some time and they are somehow controlled by Lord Bastard.

I don't know how, but I know Cunningham controls their minds and directed their choices toward his vile benefit.

I'll have a chart compiled shortly.

Anonymous said...

Oh, and Henshaw's meal ticket, Turco, has been terminated.

Death by a thousand cuts soon to follow.

Juniper said...

Well, I'm just glad that Buffalo is going to take on the Devils in round 2. While the "experts" are saying Buffalo will take it in 6, I hear Briere, Afinogenov, Drury and Miller racking up points over 6 games!!!

I will be at the end of the list no longer.... Dix, you are going down!!!

Juniper said...

I have mixed feelings this morning - to gain 10 points in one night, thanks to the Ducks and Buffalo and still land in last place!

Jun

ME said...

LMAO at Cunningham. This is why I chose not to enter the pool ... y'all would have smoked me AND mocked my lack of hockey knowledge.