...and one of them isn't true.
1. I grew up in a house of pets which at one time had 13 cats when two females had kittens at the same time. There was also a dog, some gerbils, and a couple of rabbits. And no, we didn't live on a farm.
2. I once spent ten days in the hospital waiting to pass a kidney stone that was 'stuck'. Morphine is a beautiful thing. Everyday began with a discussion of whether to operate or not. I chose to wait it out. Like I said, morphine is a beautiful thing.
3. I hitchhiked halfway across Canada to see a Bangle's concert, and was hauled away by security when I tried to get Susanna Hoffs to sign my ticket. Oh Susanna!
4. While at a Toronto Film Festival party, I lent actor Eric Roberts a cigarette, but was so starstruck that when he tried to engage me in conversation, I dried up and pointed to my throat and said I had laryngitis. He finally gave up and wandered off shaking his head.
5. I wrote record reviews for my high school and university newspapers in my column entitled 'DISC-ussion'. Albums were graded out of 10. My fav review was of a Trooper lp that concluded it was "just a 3 dressed up as a 9."
Which one is false? Knock yourselves out.