Tuesday, June 17, 2008

No Longer Necessary?

As in, is my blog and others like it really necessary since a new one has recently appeared on the horizon - the Film Industry Bloggers blog (I think Alex mentioned this last week) that puts up weekly posts from industry professionals talking about the craft of making TV/movies from a variety of insider perspectives, like...

The Screenwriter! (Joe Gazzam just sold a pilot to Sci-Fi)...or the other side of the coin...

The Production Assistant! (I hope Brandie Posey sells a pilot to Sci-Fi someday)...


Check them all out...see what you think.


Still decompressing from Banff and catching up on some things that I let slide...but back soon with fresh new material as well as a few guest posts.

In the meantime, I wish I was Bob Dylan...

2 comments:

English Dave said...

Good ones are always necessary. lol. By a strange set of coincidences too convaluted to go in to I was on the set of Bones in London today. Yep. Good guys. As was expected from your blog. Maybe you'll get my good wishes passed on from Hart. He was kinda busy and didn't appreciate the rugy tackle. But if not, they were expressed.

wcdixon said...

That is awesome ED...lucky you, and Hart says the bruises aren't too bad. Next time, tackle harder!