Wednesday, April 22, 2009

In The Basement

Three years of doing this Infamous Writers (& Bloggers) Hockey Pool and I've never never been dead last. Henshaw I expect to see there, we all do...but me?!

Damn.

Anyway sorry about the late standings update, but still decompressing from a fun-filled action-packed long weekend-like visit to Toronto...more on that in a bit.

So the standings...


1. Michael Foster - 55
2. Peter Mitchell - 53
3. John Callaghan - 51
4. Brian Stockton - 50
5. Will Pascoe - 49
5. Mark Wilson - 49
5. Moviequill - 49
5. Larry Raskin - 49
9. Denis McGrath - 47
10. David Kinahan - 42
11. Barry Keifl - 40
12. Allan Eastman - 39
13. Wil Zmak - 35
14. Scotty William - 34
15. Daryl Davis - 32
15. Jeff Martel - 32
17. Jim Henshaw - 31
17. Will Dixon - 31


I may seriously have to reevaluate my player picking strategy.

4 comments:

Callaghan said...

Nabokov! What were we thinking?!?! Those Sharks screw me every single year.

WP said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
WP said...

If the two organizers were at the top of the pool I might say there's a conspiracy, but since you and Jim are bringing up the bottom...

Michael F said...

Sadly, this is the high point of my writing career.