Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Damn The Torpedoes!

After much deliberation, I've decided to post every day from now until the end of the year, and hold nothing back. That's right, throw caution to the wind...spooge....spill...tell all, man...from under the rocks of TV production to behind the doors of TV networks, divulge every little dirty secret about this industry that I know...

Oh right, Henshaw's already all over that one.


In the meantime I will resume my fav working position whilst directing...on the floor...making my little notes in the margins of the sides...all the while wondering: who shall I tell on first? (Jay, get out of my light!)

BTW Happy April Fool's Day! (McGrath, you can stop sweating...)

.

1 comment:

Juniper said...

That's funny.... you had me going!

I'm, like, "what the... Will's back... writing daily! This is great!"

LOL - only an April fool's joke.

Jun