Friday, February 09, 2007

Spread Your Hands Wide...

...and embrace the Robson Arms second season premiere this weekend. The quirky comedy? drama? dramedy? (I was never quite sure) begins airing tomorrow (Saturday Feb. 10) here in Canada on CTV at 9 pm with special guest star Leslie Nielsen.


Like Denis McGrath and David Moses have already mentioned, promotion for the show has been next to nil. And I did have a hard time finding any cool pics (not that it's all about sexy photos...but ya know, it doesn't hurt) - here's one of a lovely young miss with John Cassini who plays the smoothtalking super.


Tune in and see if it sticks. Here's hoping...

2 comments:

wcdixon said...

I know I'm writing a comment to myself, but nice first show Robson folks.

Dave said...

thanks dix. drop me a line and feel free to tell me what you think of this week's ep. would ya?