1. One book that changed your life. Stephen King’s ‘The Shining’ see my post
2. One book that you've read more than once. ‘The Hobbit’ – Went there and back again. Bilbo rules.
3. One book that you'd want on a desert island. ‘How To Boil Water’ by Jennifer Darling
4. One book that made you laugh. Since Portnoy took Woody Allen’s ‘Without Feathers’, I will take Allen’s two other books: ‘Getting Even’ and ‘Side Effects’. Hi-larious stuff.
5. One book that made you cry. ‘Where the Red Fern Grows’… ‘sniffle’
6. One book that you wish you had written. ‘Harriet the Spy’ by Louise Fitzhugh. Brilliant.
7. One book you wish had never been written. I am very quick to dump a book I’m not enjoying, so can’t really say…
8. One book that you are reading at the moment. David Mamet’s 'True and False: Heresy and Common Sense for the Actor'. What I really want to do is...act?
9. One book that you've been meaning to read. ‘High Fidelity’ by Nick Hornby or ‘The Wishbones’ by Tom Perrotta
10. Tagging anyone? Uh, no...it stops here, dammit!
SONG & ARTIST? - "Chapter One we didn't really get along
Chapter Two, I think I fell in love with you
You said you'd stand by me
in the middle of Chapter Three
But you were up to your old tricks
in Chapters Four, Five and Six..."