Friday, September 01, 2006

Laughing Out Loud...

...at this Friday Fun clip from a Dutch talk show where the interviewer can't stop cracking up at one of the guests funny-sounding voice...



...because it makes me smile. Happy Labor Day weekend!


SONG & ARTIST? - "I remember when...
I remember, I remember when I lost my mind
There was something so crazy about that place
Even your emotions had an echo in so much space .
And when you're out there,without care
Yeah I was out of touch
But it wasn't because I didn't know enough
I just knew too much..."

6 comments:

Webs said...

You owe me clean underwear!

Here's a translation and explanation, but I'm not yet convinced that this isn't a big set-up.

wcdixon said...

yeah I keep reading that it is staged...but I don't know of any actor in the world who can 'hysterical laugh' that spontaneously and believably - I'm convinced.

Chopped Nuts said...

I thought it was staged - one weirdo voice in the audience right after the guy being questioned? Too much coincidence, says I.

greg said...

crazy by gnarls barkley...

wcdixon said...

hey! Greg gets the tune...

Heart Of Darkness said...

Today's an easy one - Gnarlz Barkley "Crazy"

BTW - took your advice. OST (first season) ready... :)