Thursday, May 25, 2006

Two Weeks Notice...

...actually, I'm just noting the fact that this little experiment in blogging has been going on for two weeks now..as opposed to to announcing I'm 'quitting' in two weeks.
Not yet. But we shall see.

And am enjoying very much a lot of the writer/filmmaker blogs out there...the world has got a little smaller...


And no guesses on some of the song lyrics so answers below, going back to day 1:


Elvis Costello "I Don't Want (To Go To Chelsea)

Iggy Pop "Funtime"

Warren Zevon "Werewolves of London" (Rip your lungs out Jim...'! can't believe no one got this one)

and, on most recent post...

Tom Petty "Refugee"

Congrats to Callaghan for correctly guessing the others...or more like a 'thank you' for playing along.



For next post, will try to drum up something interesting
or
entertaining
or
perhaps even both
Thanks for visiting and commenting.

3 comments:

Kelly J. Crawford said...

Will, I didn't realize until today (while reading DMcG's blog) that you wrote one of my favourite episodes of The Collector, "Another Collector". I've been a huge supporter of the show right from the start and am pretty good friends with the show's co-creator, Jon Cooksey, a dear, sweet man who's been consulting with me on my own TV series in the works.

You also wrote for The Immortal, which was produced by the same people I am currently in negotiations with to produce my show.

It's like we're family, dude! :-)

wcdixon said...

So if I'm the grumpy old uncle slumped down in his recliner chair muttering at the tv, who you be?

And the world just got even smaller....

Kelly J. Crawford said...

I'm the annoyingly pleasant, perky and optimistic second cousin who always smothers you with hugs and kisses when she comes to visit -- gift basket full of baked goods in hand (think Bree from Desperate Housewives, only not quite so tightly wound).