Monday, July 14, 2008

Missing The Moon (That Was Bloodgood)

It's summer, finally....and so heading out of wifi range for a few days to take in that which is cottage country. But because it's summer, it felt like something was missing here at Uninflected Images, but I couldn't quite put my finger on what it was...

Oh yes, now I know what's been missing.



Introducing Sarah Shahi - we noticed her in Alias...we liked her in The L Word...and now we're really digging her in NBC's Life.

And she's not adverse to gracing the pages of Maxim magazine...





Niiiice.

Enjoy your week.

3 comments:

adam ___________________ said...

Wow. What a good time to stumble on your blog.

Cheers.

Cunningham said...

Thanks, Will - now I'll be websurfing over this all day...

Not that that's a bad thing.

No sir, not at all.

Anonymous said...

I'm with you here! I'm just finishing the first season of Life. She is great.