Monday, May 14, 2007

Can Anyone Catch Cunningham?

We're down to four teams but as point production possibilities wane for us playoff poolies, I'm not sure it's possible...

1 Bill Cunningham.....129
2 Dave Moses..........114
3 Michael Foster......108
4 Micah Reid...........103
5 Will Dixon............102
6 Mark Askwith.........98
7 John Whaley...........95
8 Denis McGrath........94
8 Larry Raskin...........94
10 Jim Henshaw.........92
11 Juniper.................91
12 Mark Farrell...........82


If anyone besides Moses and Foster cares, you can check for updates HERE - the pool number you enter is: 53762 and the password is: stanley

3 comments:

Cunningham said...

I didn't do it.
Nobody saw me.
You can't prove anything.

Oh, that's not what you meant by "catch" is it?

Anonymous said...

We all know Bill and Will conspired to subvert the North American Hockey Pool Pick Suggestion Agreement.

They way I see it, unless Andy MacDonald scores 82 hat tricks, I am out.

However, GO SENS!

Dave said...

wow... i head out to vancouver and check in on my score for the first time and discover I'm number 2! I rock so totally.

g. harvey told me yesterday at lunch that in every year ending in 7 a canadian team always wins... a canadian team...or detroit.