Sunday, November 02, 2008

Yikes

There's horror movies...and then there's THIS + THIS.

I really don't want to see how this film ends...or even watch Dexter (or...gak...Star Wars?) tonight for that matter.


EDIT: Not to sound morbidly obsessive about a morbid story, but read the two articles linked above and tell me....aren't they the most detail-filled pieces you've read about a purported crime in like....ever? I mean, the story is just breaking and they both read like graphically embellished 'true crime' book tales written years after the case has been put to bed.

I think I find that almost as bizarre as the supposed crime that's being 'reported'.

2 comments:

Stephen Gallagher said...

Star Wars fans.

I've never trusted 'em.

morjana said...

Hi, Will.

Not a comment on your post, but I just wanted to let you know that The Deadbolt has an interview with Hart Hanson at:

http://www.thedeadbolt.com/news/105181/harthansonbones_interview.php

Best wishes, Morjana