Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Did Duracell Inspire X Files Theme Music...?

Not the visuals, but the signature sound sting.

X Files theme. Duracell Ad.

You decide.

(yes...it's still so hot that this is what's on my mind)


And speaking of The X Files (which recently ranked 4th in EW's top 25 Sci Fi Genre moments from the past 25 years), there are rumblings here and here of a new movie in the works.

Oh Mulder and Scully, how much I enjoyed thee for so so many years...but in 2009, would anyone care?

2 comments:

mganchanmi said...

What is the phone you are using? What are your favorite types of ringtones? You should try my ringtone collection here the best: https://ringtonedownload.in/

Here are the songs you should install the fastest without spending most of your time:

- Mera Rang De Basanti Chola ringtone - ringtonedownload
- Lag Ja Gale ringtone - ringtonedownload
- Daru Laina Pee ringtone - ringtonedownload
- Nainowale Ne ringtone - ringtonedownload
- Naino Ki Jo Baat ringtone - ringtonedownload

Hopefully my ringtone collection will give a new look to the ringtone world. Wish you the best ringtone. Thank you!

Sophie Grace said...

I feel very grateful that I read this. It is very helpful and very informative and I really learned a lot from it.To find top account on instagram, please go to site picbear