Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Shut Up, Listen, and Enjoy!

Over at Creatively Progressing, Callaghan basically wrote the post I wanted to write about Sorkin's new show, so go read it and imagine I was saying the same thing.


"When I asked for the butter, it killed in the read-thru, but died in the dress rehearsal. Why?"

"In the dress rehearsal, you asked for the laugh. Just ask for the
butter."

'Studio 60' - I like it...like it quite a bit actually.


So it's not about running the government. Get over it.

3 comments:

Callaghan said...

"So it's not about running the government. Get over it."

Testify.

(and thanks for the plug)

Pynchon said...

It hasn't started over here (the UK) yet. I can't wait for it. I have heard nothing but good things about it.

Scott Stambler said...

gonna have to watch. Sorkin, rather his assistant, nearly ran me over with a goldcart the other day.

BTW - you have some great links wc. i've been lurking.