Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bye Dwight...

Some mid-week levity as Joss Whedon talks about directing an episode of 'The Office', replete with his very own special stamp of the 'Buffy'.



"Smiles"

Okay, template silliness behind me, the shotgun shack known as Uninflected Images is back in business...same as it ever was...same as it ever was. And not to worry, I'll soon restock the links shelves on the sidebar.

Thanks for your patience and support...as always, it is appreciated.


Oh, and Happy 'Valentines' Day. Share a smile, feel the love - keep those ventricles pumping...

4 comments:

Juniper said...

Happy Valentine's Day.

Thanks for the laugh. Has that ep already played?.... those guys slay me...

LoveStrong said...

All that I miss when I don't check in everyday! The Office, great pics of hot chicks, and a drawing of the human heart...mmm...anatomy...I love it!

Happy Valentine's Day!

ME said...

Happy Heart Day, Will!

Emily Blake said...

As if I needed another reason to adore Joss Whedon...