Tuesday, December 05, 2006

Getting Some Cat...

...with Tag body spray for sick felines.



I know 'Family Guy' can be pretty hit and miss. But when they hit one...man oh man. How do they come up with some of this shuff?! The kids (like my eldest daughter or the university students I've taught) call it 'random' humour, as in... "That Family Guy episode was awesome. Totally random!"

Did you realize Seth MacFarlane is only just 33? And that he created the series and produced the first season when he was just 26? Not to mention he does most of the voices (Peter, Stewie, Brian, Quagmire, etc.). I still find that remarkable.

1 comment:

Kelly J. Crawford said...

Wow, does that ever remind me of my cats! Whenever they hear or smell something which might even be remotely digestable they come wandering towards me like zombies ("Brains! Must...eat....brains."), meowing and rubbing themselves all over my legs. Yes, I've even been barfed on -- many times. My little darlings sleep in bed with me, one on my back, one on my head, and they don't even bother to get up when they feel a furball working its way up their esophagus. They just puke right on me and go back to sleep. I can't tell you how many times I've woken up with yesterday's tuna/beef mangled in cat hair smeared on my face. Eeewww!